HELLO HIS, A BRANCH OF HELLO FASHION BLOG, SERVES AS AN ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE RESOURCE FOR MEN (AND YOU BEHIND-THE-SCENES WOMEN STYLISTS). HELLO HIS SHOWCASES A MAN’S STYLE AS A WAY TO COMPLEMENT AND ENHANCE ANY MOMENT LIFE THROWS HIS WAY. CODY, THE MAN BEHIND HELLO HIS AND A FREQUENT GUEST ON HELLO FASHION, DRESSES THE WAY HE LIVES – IN THE MOMENT. HIS LAID-BACK, FUNCTIONAL, AND SHARP AESTHETIC BLENDS CURRENT TRENDS WITH AN INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCE. CODY’S STYLE REFLECTS BOTH HIS MOTTO TO NEVER TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY AND HIS SPONTANEOUS, ADVENTUROUS LIFESTYLE WITH HIS WIFE AND THREE KIDS.
Looking for style inspiration for the rest of the family?
There are so many cities to see that you couldn’t possibly hit them all in your lifetime – but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. We are launching a new series sharing our 72-hour trips fitting in some of the coolest things each city has to offer. First up, Beverly Hills.
| STAY | : Beverly Wilshire – Cool views, good food, a perfect location, and the nicest people – what else is there? Everyone at the Beverly Wilshire was beyond nice and very helpful suggesting activities to do in the area.
| EAT | : NOBU – It’s always nice to go outside the bubble and try something different from what home has to offer so we always make sure we never eat a meal at a restaurant we have back home. NOBU was worth the hype – great food and cool ambience.
| SEE | : Malibu Rocky Oaks – This winery is a must-see for everyone. I don’t drink but the views were some of the most amazing I’ve ever seen. There’s nothing like a 360° view of Beverly Hills at sunset to put your trip over the top.
| RIDE | : Mercedes Convertible – The perfect year-round weather and amazing views in Beverly Hills call for a convertible. We got this Mercedes from MCar and it was one of the highlights of the trip. They had some of the coolest cars to choose from and the cool ride really put the trip over the top.
You’ll never regret time with the kids. Make the most of it and spend time creating fun memories for both of you. Below are 7 great ways to spend a day with the kids:
1. Movie – If you’re like me, a movie is never a bad idea. I love movies and now that my kids are at an age where they can all come with me it’s one of our favorite activities to do together.
2. Hide and seek – Playing at home is one thing, but for a whole new experience choose a random spot and let the games begin.
3. Arcade – For all those kids are heart still, and arcade is the perfect spot to let your competitive side show a little. In the end, everyone wins when you cash in your tickets for a prize, right? A lot of times you can find arcades that have laser tag and go-karts on site so it’s a full day of fun.
4. Go on a hike – Kids have so much energy, you might be the one trying to keep up but there’s nothing like a cool hike to see some great views and burn some of that never-ending energy.
5. Road trip – Even if it’s just for a day, let the kids pick a destination within a couple hundred miles’ radius and make a day of it. You can research a few sights and attractions in the area if you are a planner or just spend the day exploring.
6. Trampoline park – If you haven’t been, imagine a room full of trampolines, foam pits, and more. It’s like a dream come true, for both kids and adults. It’s a great afternoon activity.
7. Go fishing – It’s a favorite pastime for a reason. You don’t have to be a pro to have fun fishing for a day. Grab a pole and bait and you’ll have fun figuring it out with your kids or teaching them if you’re already experienced.
Lately between work, travel, and now with the kids back in school it’s been harder to stay on top of ‘me time’ and what you would call keeping the tool sharp. As en entrepreneur, I’ve learned that it is always important to be continually learning and improving. Audible makes it so easy to learn and take in new things with what little time we have to spare throughout the day. It’s been nice to listen to different books while driving to work or even at the gym.
My wife and I have been listening to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and in one weekend we filled up 18 black garbage bags of items we didn’t need but had been moving from house to house with us every time we moved over the last 5 years. It felt great to declutter and de-junk everywhere. Like most, it seems like our days get more and more busy and we don’t have time to really focus on ourselves at all, so awhile back I decided as soon as I wake up and before I check my emails and social media in the mornings I would listen to ten to fifteen minutes of Audible to feel inspired and motivated for the day. It’s been great. They have a Channels feature that has a lot of original and exclusive content in shorter formats so it makes it easy to listen to for just those few minutes you find time for here and there. Most of the stuff I listen to is business-related but are also short six to ten minute segments that I am able to take with me throughout the day. Channels is free to Audible members but you can also get access with a 30-day free trial here to start checking out some good channels to keep you motivated throughout the day.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Audible. The opinions and text are all mine.