The roads are endless so whether you have 3 hours or 3 days to getaway, make the most of it. Sometimes the best sights are the ones right in your own backyard. We spent last weekend fitting in some of the best fall sights in Utah staycationing right here at home. Below are 5 reasons to love the Audi Q7 on a road trip:
- Space. It’s really open and there’s plenty of leg room in the front as well as the back. It also has a full sun roof that stretches along the majority of the roof of the car which makes it feel a lot more open.
- Do it all at the touch of a button. I love that everything has a push button – from the push button start to remote folding rear seats. It makes it easier to flip the seats up or down while trying to get the kids situated.
- The Look. Yes it’s an SUV but it still has that sleek design and clean lines that you look for in a ride. So many people commented on how they liked the look of the Q7.
- Technology. The car’s main stereo console drops down into the front dash which is sweet. I was also blown away by the driver assistance systems. From the adaptive cruise control to the traffic jam assist, it’s amazing how far they have come with technology.
- Last but not least, our favorite part of the Q7 was the virtual cockpit. The fully digital dashboard allowed me to have the Google Earth map right in front of me and the radio on the center screen for the kids to play with.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |
*In collaboration with Audi.