Some of the best ways to experience new or old destinations is with a core group of guys. We checked out LA with the guys a couple weekends ago and it was one for the books. Below are 5 tips to create the ultimate guys’ weekend.
- Make sure you have a good group of 3 to 4 guys going who mesh well together and enjoy similar things. When it comes down to it, the group is always more important than the destination.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I’m not saying every detail needs to be worked out, especially with a group of guys, but if you don’t plan certain activities you could end up waisting a lot of time asking each other, “What should we do?”.
- Stay central. There’s nothing worse than planning a cool guys weekend and skimping on a hotel that ends up being an hour from all the best restaurants, nightlife, etc. We stayed at the Beverly Hills Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel which was right in the heart of Beverly Hills so we never had to go far to get to where we were going.
- Knock one off the bucket list. For me, it’s all about driving cool cars. Every time I go to LA I check out a new car at Mcar to be able to cross another nice car off my drive list.
- Do something you never get to do at home. Utah doesn’t have an NFL team, so it was cool to be able to get the guys together to catch a game. Had a chance to knock one off my bucket list with a private yacht ride with @RockyMountainOaks on the #LeightStarYacht – another thing you can’t find in landlocked Utah.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |