Our stay at the Four Seasons Oahu was one for the books. I wanted to share 7 perks from staying at the resort and our 1 regret:
- Striking a balance. When it comes to family vacations, it’s all about striking the right balance. There’s a good variety of activities for both adults and kids so it makes it easy to find the balance.
- Guy time. Break away early morning with the in-laws and unless to play some golf. It’s an easy way to hang out with the guys and have a good time. Up top, next to the Four Seasons Oahu there was a world renowned golf course with a shuttle to and from the resort.
- Surfing. This was the trip I finally learned to actually surf. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and the cool thing is I had Wes, my 7 year old, out on the board with me.
- Kids’ Zone. With video games, crafts, and other kids, the kids would stay there all day if I let them.
- Splash Zone. The pool area was a big hit for everyone. The food was really reasonably priced and had amazing pina coladas.
- Staying active. There was a nice gym and outdoor turf fields along with basketball and tennis courts so there was no excuse not to get your workout in for the day.
- Convenience. The ease of not having to go anywhere once you get to the resort is a big win. From boogie boards and paddle boards to snow cones on the beach for me and kids, we really didn’t want to leave.
- Biggest regret: my in-laws extended their stay a bit longer than us and when we got home we kept asking ourselves why we didn’t do the same. It’s one of those places that make you never want to leave.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |