I’ve never been one for routine or any type of monotony. I’ve learned a lot over the last few years traveling – not just about the destinations I’m traveling to, but even more about myself. Here are 5 answers to the question, “Why travel?”.
- I never travel to escape life or what’s going on at home. Instead I look at it in three ways: t’s either an opportunity to grow, to refresh, or to break out of my bubble.
- Go with a plan but have an open mind. It will help you make the most of every moment but allow for the spontaneous moments that you never expected.
- You realize you’re a small fish in a big sea. This is the best. Anytime I leave home, I’m reminded of how many different walks of life there are and how unique everyone can be.
- Your problems seem small in the scheme of things. It’s good to get outside your bubble to see real issues others are facing out there.
- No distractions. Basketball, dance, the kids’ friends – you leave it all at home. Traveling is a time to get to know someone without all the hustle of daily life.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |