1. QUILTED FLANNEL JACKET| 2. JEANS || 3. KNIT HAT AND GLOVES || 4. SLIPPERS || 5. PORTABLE POWER BANK || 6. TITANIUM FLASK || 7. MEMO BOOKS || 8. SLUB KNIT SOCKS || 9. BLACK AND WHITE NIKES || 10. PORTABLE SPEAKER || 11. FITNESS TRACKER WRISTBAND
Men really aren’t that difficult to shop for but sometimes we have to give some guidance. Fortunately, from head to toe to tech, Nordstrom always seems to have a selection of items that are sure to be a safe bet. Here are a few ideas:
- Stay warm with this quilted flannel jacket.
- You can’t go wrong with a good pair of denim. These are my favorite – they are a skinny slim fit with out being “too tight”.
- Nothing is a more practical gift for the holidays than a soft knit hat and gloves.
- It’s ok to like slippers – how could you not with a pair like these?
- Whether or not you expect a few additions to your gadget collection, you can’t go wrong with a portable power bankthat let’s you get the most of of his tech.
- This sleek titanium flask seems to belong in a Bond movie.
- Keep all of your ideas in one place with these memo books.
- Socks used to be the brunt of the Christmas gift joke but not anymore with socks like these.
- Nike is always adding new styles but this is one to pounce on now. They pair perfectly with jogger pants.
- Bring the music outside for a family BBQ or camping trip with with a portable speaker.
- Stick to your upcoming health resolutions with this fitness tracker wristband.