You’ll never regret time with the kids. Make the most of it and spend time creating fun memories for both of you. Below are 7 great ways to spend a day with the kids:
1. Movie – If you’re like me, a movie is never a bad idea. I love movies and now that my kids are at an age where they can all come with me it’s one of our favorite activities to do together.
2. Hide and seek – Playing at home is one thing, but for a whole new experience choose a random spot and let the games begin.
3. Arcade – For all those kids are heart still, and arcade is the perfect spot to let your competitive side show a little. In the end, everyone wins when you cash in your tickets for a prize, right? A lot of times you can find arcades that have laser tag and go-karts on site so it’s a full day of fun.
4. Go on a hike – Kids have so much energy, you might be the one trying to keep up but there’s nothing like a cool hike to see some great views and burn some of that never-ending energy.
5. Road trip – Even if it’s just for a day, let the kids pick a destination within a couple hundred miles’ radius and make a day of it. You can research a few sights and attractions in the area if you are a planner or just spend the day exploring.
6. Trampoline park – If you haven’t been, imagine a room full of trampolines, foam pits, and more. It’s like a dream come true, for both kids and adults. It’s a great afternoon activity.
7. Go fishing – It’s a favorite pastime for a reason. You don’t have to be a pro to have fun fishing for a day. Grab a pole and bait and you’ll have fun figuring it out with your kids or teaching them if you’re already experienced.
Thanks for following.
| CODY |